Sunday, June 20, 2010

God-- my heart

To my Father:
You  make me and shape me.
Mould me and love me.
Show me wonder and encourage me.
You are the perfect Father
that rains down perfect gift.
You are the perfect Father
that comforts the crying me.
You are the perfect Father
that sends me the perfect mentor.
You are my perfect Father,
and you I love.

To Jesus:
You mentor and guide me,
love and counsel me,
comfort and console me,
even when I am undeserving.

You overcome all my prejudice,
repay in kindness my insults,
show me what it means,
to be perfect in everyway.

Oh, you are my most precious Lord,
and the savior that dies on the cross for me,
your kindness and goodness to me,
even a lifetime I can never repay thee.

You are forgiving and loving,
and you are so like me,
you can cry and you can laugh,
no wonder you said I am made in your image!

I give to my Father respect and love,
but I give to you so much more words than my Father!
No wonder your own Word said:
A man and a woman will leave their parents
and become one flesh.

But for you and me,
it is one spirit,
and maybe one purpose.

You are with me in everything I do,
oh Jesus, I adore you!
Worship and praise in song,
I did badly.
But I really want to give to you what is due you:
all glories, honors and praises
and lots and lots of love!

To Holy Spirit:
You are the everkind friend,
that always works in quietness,
glorifying your best friend Jesus,
in everything you do.

You are an example for me,
my inspiration for what I do,
my joy and my delight
and my very good friend!

To Trinity God:
When I wake, you are with me,
when I sleep, you watch over me,
you bless the works of my hands
and make my enemies at rest with me.

You let me play with the scorpians as friends,
and let me talk to the snakes in joy,
you turn all the fierce lions to be kind to me,
and make everything in my life prosperous!

I owe you all my being,
the body and mind that I have,
and the heart that pumps within me.
You are ever loving with me,
but sometimes quite firm and stern, too.

In a wrestling match, I can never win you.
Oh God, you are too simply powerful,
yet in humility,
you often let me win.

Ah my God,
my joy and my delight,
the apple and orange of my eyes,
my sweet inheritance,
my joyful property,
my dearest treasure,
the secret to the fact that I live,
and the power of my victorious life,
the most important person/s in my life,
my heart.

I love you.