Friday, February 15, 2008

Social is dead

Social died today or yesterday.
He died of a happy old age. He was much older than Winter and he was a considerate pet.
He died after I cleaned his cage for him yesterday. Yesterday, I cleaned his cage, and he died in a clean cage. I loved Social very much. To me, he is not just an animal, but a darling.

Dearest Social, this is a small poem for you.
I give one to Winter.
So, I will give one to you.

Social,
aggressive turned gentle,
bright sparkling eyes,
healthy old body,
an overcomer,
overcoming old age, illness
and my lack of love.

Now, be with Winter,
the darling that had won my
heart and love.

Thank you very much
for being a visible part of my life.
You taught me responsibility
in the midst of stress.

Social, I love you.
This poem I dedicate to you.


God creates animal to be like our equal, for us to love. Imperfectly, I gave Social back to my Father.

"I had been faithful in my charge of the little darling, and now it is your turn to show him
the better paradise."